You typically hear from us every month or two on recent IP, client observations, and industry insights. During this unique time, we will share a more diverse set of content that is helpful to those managing through volatility, working from home, or just connecting. Our Tuesday TouchPoints series will continue to share thinking from various HPA leaders on what the health crisis means to you in education, finance, retail, strategy, and everyday life.
Read them at the links below, and sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of this page) to get them delivered to your inbox each Tuesday.
- April 7, 2020 – Food in the Time of Coronavirus, by Meredith Sandland
- March 31,2020 – My New Job, by Tim DeRoche
- March 31, 2020 – Planning and Prep: Creating Work From Home Success, by HPA Senior Advisor Bob Kaplan
- March 24, 2020 – How Strategy Development Changes in a Downturn, by HPA COO Justin Moser
- March 17, 2020 – What to Watch at Home, by HPA Founder & Managing Director Sumeet Goel