Business Development Executive
Own what we do. Take pride in doing it. Realize that is has an impact. Our work has a direct impact on clients as we partner to solve some of their toughest problems. An entrepreneurial culture where we challenge ourselves and our clients to push for our best. As we celebrate 20 years in business and look ahead, we seek a driven, passionate, and intelligent person to join our team. Are you ready to lead in this new era?
HighPoint Associates is a management consulting firm that delivers results through true client partnership. Our values govern our decisions, influence our relationships, and impact our business. HPA advises leaders who are open to change and ready to engage at deeper levels in order to transform their organizations. When we partner with a client, we take time to understand and assess needs before creating a team tailored to each client.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will work directly with our firm’s partners to super charge our business development efforts. Leveraging HPA’s curated thirty thousand contacts, the BDE will highlight the HPA value proposition and convert these relationships into prospects. These relationships include HPA clients and contacts from upper mid-market to the Fortune 500 as well as Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies.
This position is remote with flexible work hours. Compensation includes a base salary and commission.
- Qualify leads from sales, marketing, and prospecting campaigns
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients, guiding them through the multi-stage sales process
- Cold call and leverage HPA, professional, and personal networks
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and our Senior Partners
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and events
- High comfort level prospecting and building relationships with C-Suite, Business Unit Leaders, and General Managers of companies; doing the same with private equity investors and operational teams
- Track record of achieving sales goals or other company targets in line with the same
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM tools and media (e.g., SalesForce, LinkedIn, LI Sales Nav, etc.)
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5+ years of consulting, sales, or relevant experience
Contact: Susan Shah, Sr. Director People & Human Resource Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org